Monday, February 8, 2010

Day One

Well it is the first day of my new life. I made a bet with my 6 year old child that I could not lose 60 Lb. between today and June 22. I know that seems like a lofty goal but being a 5'3 woman that weighs 223lb I need to do some drastic changes in my life. So I will discuss this journey with anyone that wants to read it. If I win he has to wear a dress for a day, and if I lose he gets to eat dessert for lunch.

Day One:
223 lb.

Breakfast:
one 8 oz. glass of water. 0 cal.

Lunch:
One half a baked Potato with bacon, cheese, butter and sourcream 396 cal
a cup of veggie soup 120 cal
and a 16 oz sweet tea 310 cal

Dinner:
Ground chicken taco with cheese 295 cal
one serving of tortillas and salsa 460 cal.
bottle of water.

Total Calories for the day : 1451 cal.
one hour of wii fit step.

Thats if for day one. Tomorrow will be a better day for Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment